Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
Cal Poly University, San Luis Obispo, California, 2005
- Dean’s list, 2002
- “Robo Mouse” project in Mechatronics was the only project that successfully implemented tractor turns.
- “Driving Distance Warning System” project in Mechatronics Design was the only project to interact a microcontroller with a PLC.
Software: AutoCAD and VersaCAD in 2D and 3D * Electronics Cad * Matlab * EES * Microsoft Office
Programming: PLCs using Ladder Logic on Twido, Omron and Allen Bradley * LabVIEW * HC12 Micro controller in Assembly * Fortran
Manufacturing Experience: Lathe * Casting * Mill * Rapid Prototype Machine * CNC Mill * Electrical Wiring
IT Skills: Active Directory * Group Policy * Exchange 2007 * Pervasive * File Permissions
1/06 – 2/12 (approximately 3 years engineering experience and 3 years IT), R & D projects, Detail Manager, IT
Responsibilities: Lead Engineer for the electro-mechanical portion of projects. Managed and organized structural drawing standards. Managed and improved ConXtech's IT infrastructure and desktop support process.
Accomplishments: The following projects were successfully completed using innovative problem solving and led to cost savings and increased efficiency.
- Synchronous lifting hydraulic controls: Designed, fabricated, and programmed PLC controls for the synchronous hydraulic lifting mechanism on the ConXL robot weld system (inexpensive alternatives were not available in the market).
- DAQ and controls: Designed, fabricated, and programmed DAQ and controls using LabView for the ConXL test frame. This allowed in-house testing of the ConXL Frame.
- FARO Arm: Used a robotic arm to compare completed parts to their CAD drawings.
- Organized and fixed a full set of best-known methods for structural drawings in AutoCAD to provide structural engineers with a standard to design from using ConXtech's system.
- Managed the IT needs of over 100 user computers and six servers.
Integrated Manufacturing11/05 - 1/06 Project Manager
Managed several projects, including;
- Analyzed torque feedback to determine pass or fail on the assembly lines using Bosch EXAConnecT Blue tooth cordless screwdrivers and a Bosch corded Rexroth driver
- Fabricated manufacturing work centers per requirements, including benches, clean room enclosures, and tooling cranes.